Crusader1307

HISTORY QUIZ

Hmmm ....

6 out of 10

Not all that easy then. Or it was just coming home after a long work day..... (any excuse will serve).

A fun quiz, though. I am really enjoying these :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• History Thread

To All Members of The Nation................... After 2 months of work, I have moved 4,774 Articles from The Thread to The Main Page of Our Site. They can be viewed by either clicking on my ''Glossary Link'' or at The Main Site Navigation (scrolling to ''History''). A Search Engine is also available. There are 20 Glossary Sections to chose from. The Thread will open soon to allow you to Respond (Questions, etc.) I will also be posting when New Articles are available. To start, two new Articles '

in The Open Castle Inn

• New History Quiz

AVE CITIZENS.....   SHOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE BY PASSING OUR NEW QUIZ. 10 QUESTIONS DESIGNED TO PONDER YOUR CONTINUED CITIZENSHIP......GOOD LUCK AND FAIL NOT, LEST YOU BE FED TO THE LIONS!

in The Town Crier

• HISTORY QUIZ

A LONG AWAITED NEW QUIZ MY LORDS, ONE TO TEASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ENGLISH CROWN! DO NOT FAIL, LEAST YOU LOSE YOUR HEAD!

in The Town Crier

• Most Recent History Quiz

HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE......Lords and Ladies of The Realm.....   The most Recent History Quiz is now available for play.   Resounding Huzzahs to All!

in The Town Crier

• Complicated History - The United Kingdom, Britain, & The British Isles

Throughout my short eighteen years of life the discussion of the United Kingdom and Britain has come up on numerous occasions. Whether it be arguing if Wales is a country or a principality, or whether it's the confusion between Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland. Are the Irish also British? Is Wales in England? Are the United Kingdom and Britain synonymous? Will I ever successfully boil an egg? Yes! No! Why are we shouting? These are all good questions that often leave the one asking t

in The Open Castle Inn