Jackwin

Still playing Gaming Events?

You guys still playing CTF? I'd love to join a team who plays on a regular basis. Doesn't matter if it's just to goof around. I just love CTF and sadly the people who I played with for ages moved on to other stuff.

Hi, Jackwin! Gaming events aren't necessarily a reoccurring thing. Instead, any time you wish to plan a multiplayer event, you can simply create a new thread within the Gaming Events subforum. Be sure to include:

- The game title

- The date

And for the body of the thread, include:

- game type

- game version

- time

- confirmed players

From here, players will reply with a yes or no on whether they'd like to play! Of course, you can always add members on Steam to speed things up for you! :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

I would be interested to play a multiplayer game these days. Maybe we could set something for this weekend, or so? Only I'm not sure about Capture the Flag in particular. I would be more into a regular game, starting as a free man. Or we could even play Crusader perhaps. :)

Split thread and moved to Site Questions/Support. The Gaming Events forum is only for organising events.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Online gaming with mobile hotsopt

I?ve been digging around for a while now and I?ve read that you can actually play online games with no problem on mobile hotsopt if you use a third windows device to connect the mobile hotspot to and then running a LAN cable to the game device. I?ve did this and had no luck.? Any sort of help is really appreciated.

in Computer Support

• Gaming History : Stronghold

Who doesn't want to build a castle? Every child's dream made real in a game that's easy to learn, but that can be enjoyed by adults as well, especially by those that need a game to relax, either by building their own citadel, or tearing down someone else's fortress.   Youtube.com/watch?v=ezBCrzdcDj4   ezBCrzdcDj4

in Stronghold 1

• Gaming Event Template

The main events will start at 13:00 (1:00 PM) EST, which equals 18:00 (6:00 PM) GMT.   We will be using Game Ranger. Look at @EaglePrince's thread here for my Game Ranger ID to friend me. My friends list may be full, but you should still be able to message me.   For those interested who cannot attend at those times: I may be available at other times during those days, and at certain times on other days. You can send me a private message over the forums to schedule another game if you wish.   In

in Site Questions and Support

• Streaming SHN gaming events

Our new friend Lord Banshee came to this idea, which could promote SHN - we could stream our games. If I got it right, anyone who has a Steam version of the game is able to stream it to others, although that would require a good connection, and I don't know if that could cause lag during the game.   What do you say about this option? It's not like it's a necessity, but perhaps it would do. Besides making events and letting people at Steam know, so they could join.   Regarding the newest Strongho

• Unable to attach images in the Gaming Events forum

Testing to upload a picture.   Ok it seems to work here. For some reason it does not work in the Events sub-forum.