• Fixed Firefly AIVs by Evrey;
  • Wolves, birches, no arabian lords;
  • Mod speech adapted to English version;
  • Full russian localization with it's own speech files;

Download:

ModDB

Google Drive

Edited by CyberCorpse

You're more than welcome to upload the mod here for our members! I'll happily look at it and if all is well, authorise the upload!

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Oh, thanks! :D?But i don't think i could upload it on website, because file limit is 128 Mb, and .zip archive with mod is under 760 Mb.

Heck, I am going to download it, and burn to a disk, and everything. These things have to be saved for generations to come. :D 'member how hardly we managed to find the Stronghold 2 AI Manager, for playing with AI lords in multiplayer? Yes, I 'member. :D

Thank you for your work, all that sounds awesome!

Edited by EaglePrince

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Warlords - The Next Stronghold Instalment

Firefly have finally revealed Stronghold Next - Stronghold Warlords. It is set in the far East in the age of the Khans, dating from the 1200s. With a brand new art style and a new game mechanic, Firefly seem to be taking the series in a new direction. There is more to be revealed, but while you wait, take a look at what we can see!   Trailer   Extras   Let us know your thoughts!

in Stronghold Warlords

• Stronghold 2 War Campaign Discussion

I recently got a new computer, and I decided to give Stronghold 2 another go. I didn't play it a lot originally because I played the original and Crusader first, and I didn't really like the added complexity of Stronghold 2 at the time. Once you get into it though, it's fun in its own right. I've been playing through the war campaign, and I've gotten pretty far. Today I finished Chapter 11 (Treachery).   This level is really difficult at the beginning. I tried keeping the original layout at firs

in Stronghold 2

• New History Section

We've added another Section to Our History Thru The Ages Section. It will explore The Victorian Era. A few ''old'' Articles were moved over to get started. Enjoy!

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Warlords Downloads, Maps, Content Etc

I'm delighted to announce that we're now accepting Stronghold Warlords maps, files, mods, missions, saved games etc to our site downloads section. We already have the new options in Warlords available for you to choose from when submitting your file. You can upload your content by going to the following link (you must be logged in before using it) : https://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/submit/stronghold-warlords/ You can browse our existing content for Stronghold Warlords at th

in The Town Crier

• Modifying Stronghold 3

I've posted a tutorial which tells you how to unarchive the game files from the '.v' format which they are in. This now means that modifying Stronghold 3 is finally possible.   To do so, you must download the following modding utility:   http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/349-modifying-utility/   Here is the tutorial: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/article/195-unarchiving-stronghold-3-files   Let me know if anyone has any issues :)

in Stronghold 3