Isaiah

Stronghold 2 Scenario Editor Question

In the Stronghold 2 (and Stronghold Legends) scenario editor, is there another set of keys one can use when setting things like the start date without using the mouse wheel? (I honestly see no reason why there isn't since some people play on laptops and not all computer mice have wheels, but there is no indicator there is an alternative to using the mouse wheel in the documentation.)

This is an issue I've had with the editor for ages. If you look online, the manual will explain how one should be able to click the text box and type a quantity using the number keys. However, none of this works, it never has worked, and it's unlikely that it will work. Until somebody decides to create a fix, we're stuck with the tedious mouse scrolling for every new mission you wish to add, or every time you wish to change the date.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold Warlords - The Next Stronghold Instalment

Firefly have finally revealed Stronghold Next - Stronghold Warlords. It is set in the far East in the age of the Khans, dating from the 1200s. With a brand new art style and a new game mechanic, Firefly seem to be taking the series in a new direction. There is more to be revealed, but while you wait, take a look at what we can see!   Trailer   Extras   Let us know your thoughts!

in Stronghold Warlords

• Stronghold 2 War Campaign Discussion

I recently got a new computer, and I decided to give Stronghold 2 another go. I didn't play it a lot originally because I played the original and Crusader first, and I didn't really like the added complexity of Stronghold 2 at the time. Once you get into it though, it's fun in its own right. I've been playing through the war campaign, and I've gotten pretty far. Today I finished Chapter 11 (Treachery).   This level is really difficult at the beginning. I tried keeping the original layout at firs

in Stronghold 2

• Need Beta-testers for Stronghold Crusader Aiv Mod

Been working on a whole new AIV folder/mod for months, and probably spent more than 600 hours on it so far. More on the work on the AIV below. Need some testers for this AIV mod. I've made 8 new castles for each of the 16 characters, 128 new castles in total, and none of them are identical. There will be around 60 scenarios (30 from original trail and 30 from warchest trail) in total for you testers. I'll do the rest (some I've already done). I have a hard time doing it (everything), as I h

in Volunteer Work

• Stronghold Warlords Downloads, Maps, Content Etc

I'm delighted to announce that we're now accepting Stronghold Warlords maps, files, mods, missions, saved games etc to our site downloads section. We already have the new options in Warlords available for you to choose from when submitting your file. You can upload your content by going to the following link (you must be logged in before using it) : https://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/submit/stronghold-warlords/ You can browse our existing content for Stronghold Warlords at th

in The Town Crier

• Modifying Stronghold 3

I've posted a tutorial which tells you how to unarchive the game files from the '.v' format which they are in. This now means that modifying Stronghold 3 is finally possible.   To do so, you must download the following modding utility:   http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/349-modifying-utility/   Here is the tutorial: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/article/195-unarchiving-stronghold-3-files   Let me know if anyone has any issues :)

in Stronghold 3