Lord_Chris

All Saved Missions

We now have all saved missions from CivCity Rome uploaded. They're available here in the downloads section as individual saved games: https://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/category/civcity-rome/saved-games/

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• All missions & trails

Just a quick note to let people know that we now have walkthroughs for all missions & trails in Stronghold Legends. Head on over to our walkthroughs section to have a look.

in Stronghold Legends

• LINK: All mission and trail saved games

@Floki has very kindly uploaded all these saved games to our downloads section!   You can find these all in a single download here: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/412-ultimate-bundle/

in Stronghold Legends

• Freebuild Economic Missions

According to the Stronghold Knights archive, there used to be a bug that let you add invasions to non-invasion maps via the [ALT]+[COMMA] trick. This bug (or perhaps you could consider it a feature ;) ) has since been fixed, however, it is still possible to add preplanned events and objectives to a free-build map (messages too!)   This post will show you how to create an economic mission that can use the [F1] Free-build editor to change the course of the mission.   Creating a Free-build Economic

in Stronghold 1

• Invasion Missions - Island Warfare

A few days ago, I posted the following in the Steam Stronghold forums in order to get some help on the invasion mission 'Island Warfare' on Stronghold HD. The next day, I was kindly offered help by Steam user (and strongholdnation.co.uk user) 'EaglePrince'. EaglePrince has told me that he/she will attempt the mission on the weekend and send his/her report back to me but also recommends I ask for help on this website so here I am :) . Anyways, here is my Stronghold HD Steam forum post :)   [HEL

in Stronghold 1