Mathew Steel

3 Free Steam Games

Simply, I've 3 Steam game codes, for which I have no interest. Enjoy!

Volgarr the Viking -?JB6AQ-Y8L7P-WH6F9

Rise & Shine - 4DKEN-E0KXQ-6QEPV

Headlander -4HJ5W-7HZND-CAE3A

Edited by Mathew Steel

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• AI in Multiplayer-solution for non-steam version - tested with v1.4.1

AI in multiplayer - if you're still looking for "Stronghold 2 Manager"... For those of you that want AI back in the multiplayer so you can do co-op and can't find a solution, read on. The AI in multiplayer was removed from the non-steam version some time ago via a patch I believe. There was a solution using so-called "Stronghold2 Manager" some time back but that always showed up having viral content and was hard to find (and you had to trust...). I found this source code (Mod edit: link removed)

in Stronghold 2

• New map in progress - Free Build

I don't usually announce a new map being created, but given that I've recently got back into Crusader 2, I've noticed one massive gripe...   SIEGES FOR FREE BUILD SPAWN IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS SPOTS EVER AND RUIN THE FUN!   Therefore, I am making a free build map with sensible siege spawns, to allow you to defend sensibly against a realistic enemy attack! Keep your eyes peeled! :P

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• What are your favourite games?

As the title says! What are your favourite games of all time? Whether it's down to the game mechanics, the concept, or the story! Let me know, and why! I should add, this is excluding any games from the Stronghold franchise :P     For me, it's a difficult decision between SWAT 4 and the Titanfall 2 campaign. I love those games. SWAT 4 has such a charm to it for its age, and the game mechanics are so clever and unique, I can't get enough of it! As for Titanfall 2, the story is amazing.

in The Open Castle Inn

• Stronghold 2 - Steam Edition, Version 1.5

Fairly recently, Firefly released a digital Steam edition of Stronghold 2 in order to keep up to date with the growing online digital market. Stronghold 2 on disc has not been selling with the change in computer hardware and in consumer needs. CD ROMs are no longer seen as a requirement of a computer and even pre-built systems often come without. Therefore, getting older games into the digital market allows Firefly to gain more and to also keep games up to date with relative ease.?   Currently,

in Stronghold 2