Hunyadi

Where can I find hard scenarios for SC2 ?

The crusader trail is way too easy, and even taking on 7 Wolves is too easy/repetitive on most maps. I absolutely LOVED Micha!'s Crac de Chevalier, Minas Tiris, End of the pig rise. Does anyone know where one could find pre made scenarios like that ? Would totally pay a few bucks for quality content. Thank you.?

There are a few more in our download section.

Check out the ones made by Lord Vekta. They are really good and some of them made especially for power-players. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Spotlight: maps & scenarios

Hey there, I thought this might be an interesting thread to have.   I shall start with the latest scenario Jacob's Ford submitted by Korsfarer Mogens. Jacob's Ford was supposed to be a stronghold near Jordan river. However, it was short-lived, because Crusaders there were defeated by Saladin. Korsfarer Mogens wrote much more about the history. In this scenario you are supposed to try to finish Jacob's Ford and to defend it against Saladin.   This is an interesting scenario. I tried it two times

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Download Section - Scenarios

I have made a dozen scenarios earlier and had them published on another stronghold site. How do you feel about relaunching some of them here? I know they have to meet certain standards, but I'm confident that at least a handfull of them are, if not all. I've played (Stronghold and) Stronghold Crusader (SC) since release, but nowadays I find it more amusing to create content, than to play it. It's mainly to add more to the download section of StongholdNation, but also because I can't see myself d

in Site Questions and Support

• A cartoon I would like to find

Hey, guys!   Recently I have managed to find one cartoon which I really liked as a kid. It's this one, and it has been translated in Serbian as "Discoveries Without Limits". It is, in a way, a documentary. Quite interesting, two kids having a question in the beginning of the episode, coming to their computer, and then a purple genie called Jinni would come out of the computer and start explaining stuff to the kids.   But later I saw that this cartoon is not the only one I was looking for. There

in The Open Castle Inn

• My Stronghold HD Military Campaign Playthrough on Very Hard

I hope this kind of topical self promotion isn't against the rules but for the past few months I've been working on a high quality playthrough of the Stronghold HD Military Campaign on Very Hard difficulty for YouTube. I'm doing full English commentary for the entire playthrough which I'm hoping helps explain my strategy. As of this post I've made it about halfway through so if that's sounds like something you'd be interested in watching I'll include a link to the YouTube playlist below.

in Stronghold 1

• Own video, text and sound Messages in Scenarios.

Sorry for my bad English. I hope, that a Stronghold Fan write this Tutorial in better English.   Your can make own video, text and sound effects in your Stronghold Scenario. This is great, when you will have a better gameplay atmosphere in Stronghold Scenarios.   1.1 Theory over the Messeage   The Message is great and amazing, when you will have a better atmosphere in the game.   Remember you're the original Stronghold Mission, and the LOTR Mod for Stronghold. The Mission have own Sounds, Video

in Stronghold 1