Narrikis

Player 'Faces' of AI characters?

Has anyone here made (or is able to make) some player portraits for Crusader that would feature some of the AI faces from Crusader or Crusader 2? I just find the idea of having the Rat, the Pig, or the Khan as my player-portrait in game pretty fun, but I'm not good at image editing myself so I'm not really sure how I could do it.

Also if anyone knows where the faces.bmp version is located on the Mac version (off gog.com) I'd really appreciate that. Can't find the thing on my computer...

I could make it some time. Please, just let me know which AI would be your priority?

Isn't bmp file in your Stronghold Crusader installation folder - in the same folder where is the Stronghold Crusader.exe located? I realized it may not be an .exe in your case, but I hope there is something similar.

Thanks for the offer! The face I'd want most would be the Rat from original Stronghold. If you had time for extras then maybe Pig from Stronghold and Khan from Crusader 2, but Rat would definitely be my first choice. :)

And I managed to find the faces.bmp file. I had to do 'show package contents' on the game's app and then search for it in Finder.