Lord_Chris

Week #38 - Stronghold Crusader

Your challenge is: Complete the Stronghold Crusader map Adnan in the shortest possible time. The player with the lowest time wins.

Note: Your entry must be attached to this topic by Midnight on Saturday to be counted in this challenge (1/10/16 23:59). If no entry is attached (via .zip. then your entry will not be counted! The results will be revealed on Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Need Help Running Stronghold 2: Deluxe Version 1.31

As some of you may know, there are two versions of Stronghold 2: the Standard edition and the Deluxe edition. The standard edition patches to version 1.4.1, however, the Deluxe edition patches to version 1.31; and it requires a special Deluxe patch. The good news is that this patch was included on the DVD disc itself of late releases of this game (I have a late release which includes a 1.31 patch right on the disc; alternatively, the patch can also be downloaded here: https://www.patches-scrolls

in Stronghold 2

• Stronghold 1 Multiplayer Discord Server

Hello, this is a message for anyone interested with Stronghold HD(Not Crusader) multiplayer scene specifically.We are a group of passionate Stronghold players each of us having likely sinked over 10 thousands of hours into playing the old game, and have mastered almost every inch of it, be that economics or arts of warfare. Some of us came back from the past days from the early times of this game's youth, there where it all began, on Gamespy Arcade having great legacy to this day, and others bec

in Stronghold 1

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• Modifying Stronghold 3

I've posted a tutorial which tells you how to unarchive the game files from the '.v' format which they are in. This now means that modifying Stronghold 3 is finally possible.   To do so, you must download the following modding utility:   http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/349-modifying-utility/   Here is the tutorial: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/article/195-unarchiving-stronghold-3-files   Let me know if anyone has any issues :)

in Stronghold 3

• Microsoft Just Killed the Crusader Ai Village Editor

Microsoft changed what the F1 key does: it pulls open the Bing browser (eww) and opens a useless help file. (why????) In the Stronghold Crusader AIV editor, F1 did a critical function: SAVING the file in progress. I believe Firefly was a bit lazy when they designed the AIV editor because they didn't think that anyone would be using it nearly 20 years later - the AIV editor does not have a save file button! Anyone know a way around this issue? Do I need to install Windows XP on my compu

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme