Mathew Steel

"Next" Page Reputation Section

I was just looking at my reputation stats out of interest, and whenever I try and see the second page, it takes me to the first one. This happens whether I click 'next' or the number '2'

Just letting you know :)

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Thanks, will take a look. But for now you can view it here: http://forums.strongholdnation.co.uk/profile-71/rep_received/?p=2

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Issue should be fixed now.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Reputation Titles!

We already have member titles based on your post count (see here for a list) but with the forum upgrade the other week, we now have reputation titles as well! These are titles which are displayed on your profile underneath the total number of reputation points you have. They are: Exiled -20 Disgraced -10 Shunned -5 Dishonoured -1 Serf 0 Peasant 5 Commoner 10 Worker 15 Tradesman 20 Craftsman 35 Mercer 50 Squir

in The Town Crier

• Download Section - Scenarios

I have made a dozen scenarios earlier and had them published on another stronghold site. How do you feel about relaunching some of them here? I know they have to meet certain standards, but I'm confident that at least a handfull of them are, if not all. I've played (Stronghold and) Stronghold Crusader (SC) since release, but nowadays I find it more amusing to create content, than to play it. It's mainly to add more to the download section of StongholdNation, but also because I can't see myself d

in Site Questions and Support

• Uploading Patches to downloads section

They have already released patches 1.4 for both Stronghold HD and Stronghold Crusader HD. It has been pushed to Steam users, and others can download it from here.   You see, maybe it would be a smart thing to save the 1.3 patches as well. Chris, could we upload these patches to Stronghold Nation? I ask this because it is an exe file? I think this patch should stay available to people because who knows, maybe the new versions are actually less stable than the new ones... While I have to admit tha

in Stronghold 1

• 'Page can't be displayed' browser styled errors

I've been getting a lot of these errors sporadically for a while now, where the site appears down - as soon as you refresh the page again they're gone and everything is normal but they're incredibly annoying. Just wondering how many other people have experienced this problem or whether it's an isolated case on my PC only?   Would be very interesting to know ....

• "new items" tag missing at downloads section

Hi. I meant to tell that for a while I am not able to see from this website if there are any new files submitted to downloads section. Before I was able to see that "new items" tag near section or subsection name, but now the only way I could see if there are some new items would be to watch over dates when the latest file was submitted.   I did try clearing browser cash and clearing almost all browser data, but no success. I also tried to visit the downloads section using both - Mozilla Firefox