Strife

Does anyone want these maps?

Question in the subject. I have no plans to work on them, and thought "Good enough."

CecKZJA.png ?XEvj2OJ.png ?OgMVs7C.png? 7caK4mh.png ?jaZovnI.png

Two of them might look familiar. The other three were made sometime later. I might work on 1 and 3 later in life, maybe turn 3 into a campaign or something.

4 and 5 were made where the player actually owns the castle. 2 and 3 were going to be cedes. The mid plain in 4 was supposed to be part of a waterfall, but should be closer to the village.

But yeah, I just don't wanna work on any of them.

Unfinished.zip

Good idea - I may actually pick them up and do something with them sometime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Spotlight: maps & scenarios

Hey there, I thought this might be an interesting thread to have.   I shall start with the latest scenario Jacob's Ford submitted by Korsfarer Mogens. Jacob's Ford was supposed to be a stronghold near Jordan river. However, it was short-lived, because Crusaders there were defeated by Saladin. Korsfarer Mogens wrote much more about the history. In this scenario you are supposed to try to finish Jacob's Ford and to defend it against Saladin.   This is an interesting scenario. I tried it two times

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Feedback thread for maps created by odisseus

During the last few days I've submitted three maps for Stronghold 1 and they haven't been approved as of this moment. If my maps are deficient in some way, I would very much like to know, as I try to make them non-trivial and reasonably challenging.   I mean, how many symmetrical castles are already out there? How many castles surrounded by impassable terrain everywhere except the gate? I think we already have enough of this, and I try to make something unusual.   Then again, my skills at the g

in Site Questions and Support

• Binary format of Stronghold and Crusader maps

Is there any information available about the binary structure of maps for Stronghold 1 or Crusader, besides instructions on how to change the troops color?   I'm going to try to create a program for generating map templates (custom sizes, custom starting height, perhaps even landscape from heightmap). However, I have absolutely no experience in analyzing binary files, so any relevant information could save me a lot of work.

in Volunteer Work

• Alternate Transylvania? (and other alternate campaign maps?)

Ok so I am playing the evil campaign; I made it to Transylvania and I put it on Easy mode: (the one to the left?). Now I have looked at a few strategy guides; even videos that show it played out but, I am seeing something much different then what the videos show. In this level there are 3 castles 2 North and 1 South. It is suggested that I take the one that is South. In the video it shows a mounted catapult and a decent number of archers in the south castle. But when I play: I see no catapult, t

in Stronghold Legends

• Sending custom maps in stronghold crusader HD

Hello all!, I'm having a problem with custom maps. I have owned the original stronghold series since it's launch back in 1999 (i think). I bought Stronghold crusader on steam as me and my family were having problems connecting using the original disks and steam made it easy for multiplayer. I made a custom map today as i had not done so in ages and if i remember rightly when someone who didn't have the map wanted to play you could hit a button and the map would automatically be sent to their com

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme