Lord_Chris

Map Testing

I've attached the archive to this post, you should be able to get it. I've sent you a PM with the details on how to get this into the game.

archive.zip

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Oh. Maybe it's that your user group can't download them? I'll send you them via email and I'll see if I can fix it.

Issue should now be fixed.

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Play-testing "Cognizant"

Hey there, would anyone like to try out my map Cognizant?   Stronghold 1 v1.2 or 1.3 required   I have play-tested it myself, but because I knew where everything was already, I was able to react accordingly. However, I still had a fairly high unit-loss percentage. Like I said in the previous post, I am still currently working on landscaping, and I will not be posting pictures of the enemy castle until further changes. And this is going to be an on-and-off project, so expect major delays in uploa

in Volunteer Work

• Testing to post topics

I am currently getting an error message, when I try to post a new topic in the Gaming Events section.   So I am trying to post a test topic here - just to see if I get the same effect.   Chris feel free to delete this if it has severd its purpose.     Edit: ok, it seems to work here and the problem seems only related to the Gaming Events section. Hope this helps with the troubleshooting.

in Site Questions and Support

• Map Testing

I've recently created a war map on Stronghold Crusader 2. The map works and I managed to complete it. I would like to put a timer for the mission, so amount of months before you fail. I'm looking for 2 people to play the map and record their time (in minutes). I've already timed myself and so I only need another 2 people to help out. If you're interested, leave your email below and I'll send you the map.   Best regards, Tom :)

in Volunteer Work