EaglePrince

Crusader 2 for 8,74€ on Steam!

Just like you were telling me those stuff before, I am saying it here - if someone wants to get it, but the prize was the problem. You ca get it for 8,74? on Steam until December 1st.

ADDITION: Oh, now I noticed that Nigel did this same thing before me. :) Well, then I will brag a little how I bought the four DLC's today. :D True, I won't win those campaigns any time soon, but hey, I have them now, and that what matters.

Chris, sorry for double tread, I should have taken a look, and not just that - now I remember that I am one of those who read his first message.

Edited by EaglePrince

Mini dlc keys (please just redeem them if you have stronghold crusader2):

Delivering Justice: HJJA2-FX6RE-36ZKD

Freedom Fighters: Y29EV-WR8AY-85M0X

I recieved them from Firefly but I already have them :)

Edited by Micha!

TeamMuppet.eu

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Microsoft Just Killed the Crusader Ai Village Editor

Microsoft changed what the F1 key does: it pulls open the Bing browser (eww) and opens a useless help file. (why????) In the Stronghold Crusader AIV editor, F1 did a critical function: SAVING the file in progress. I believe Firefly was a bit lazy when they designed the AIV editor because they didn't think that anyone would be using it nearly 20 years later - the AIV editor does not have a save file button! Anyone know a way around this issue? Do I need to install Windows XP on my compu

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• AI in Multiplayer-solution for non-steam version - tested with v1.4.1

AI in multiplayer - if you're still looking for "Stronghold 2 Manager"... For those of you that want AI back in the multiplayer so you can do co-op and can't find a solution, read on. The AI in multiplayer was removed from the non-steam version some time ago via a patch I believe. There was a solution using so-called "Stronghold2 Manager" some time back but that always showed up having viral content and was hard to find (and you had to trust...). I found this source code (Mod edit: link removed)

in Stronghold 2

• Unofficial Crusader Patch

Hey guys, a lot of good stuff have come from Germany, especially when it comes to Stronghold Crusader, and now comes another one. I don't know if other have noticed it already, but I have noticed it now. Here's the link for the Unofficial Crusader Patch. https://github.com/Sh0wdown/UnofficialCrusaderPatch/releases#user-content-Changelog   There you may see the list of changes, and I trust everything works great. I'm not going to use it myself because of multiplayer games, but this does offer wha

• Stronghold Crusader AI design contest until the end of October 2019

Hello everyone, my name is Krarilotus and today i want to invite you to take part in my AI design contest, which still runs until the end of October this year!   First i want to say a bit about myself. I ve been invested into Stronghold Crusader since back when i was a kid. I started making AIV files for the game in 2009 and was active on Stronghold Heavengames until Christmas 2012. I even had a little bit of online gameplay experience, when i joined the ?RQ Clan when it was founded, but i never

• Binary format of Stronghold and Crusader maps

Is there any information available about the binary structure of maps for Stronghold 1 or Crusader, besides instructions on how to change the troops color?   I'm going to try to create a program for generating map templates (custom sizes, custom starting height, perhaps even landscape from heightmap). However, I have absolutely no experience in analyzing binary files, so any relevant information could save me a lot of work.

in Volunteer Work