Lord_Chris

UFOs and Extraterrestrials

SPOTLIGHT ON UFOs AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS

THE BLACK TRIANGLES

The mystery of The Black Triangles began to develop Worldwide in the early 20th Century (and carrying onward). Many have tried to discredit these sightings of UFOs as part of Top Secret Government programs (such as Project: Aurora). These Ultra-Secret aircraft (while similar in design) are NOT the same as what millions of people have seen throughout the World. These craft are not the shy and elusive spacecraft normally reported. The are quite large (speculated at several hundred to several thousands of feet in length and diameter). They are also silent (making no tell-tale noises). Triangular-shaped (generally), they are noted for the series of lights often seen mounted underneath the craft (often arranged in three's ). They are also NOT SHY. They appear to fly several hundred feet (or lower) over Highways and Cities (often flying quite slowly at first and then accelerating at fast speed). They change directions at angles that normal even stealth aircraft can't achieve. In April of 1990, a Black Triangle was seen (reported and filmed) by many hundred of Belgians. Later claiming to be a Hoax, many are still not sure if the Hoaxer was real or pressured . In Suffux, England in 2002 and 2005 a Black Triangle even landed (although much of this story was censored by The English Government). The Black Triangle Corridor was touted as a Highway of sorts for these crafts over the American States of California and Nevada in the mid 2000s. Hundred of reports (daily) were made by people from ALL stations in life, claiming to see these Unidentified Craft. What do you think ?

Black_Triangles_1.jpg        Black_Triangles_2.jpg

THE GREEN FIREBALLS

This mysterious phenomena was first reported over The Southwestern skies of The United States (especially New Mexico), from 1947 to 1949. Large, glowing circular balls (or Objects) were reported coming towards Earth. Most thought that these Green Fire Balls were noting more that Meteorites preparing to burn up in the atmosphere. However these re-entries appeared controlled . Coming in at predictable angles of flight (for Meteors), many course corrected and flew along the mountaintops. After several minutes, The Green Balls simply vanished. This phenomenon happened with such regularity, that it attracted people to the Desert to watch them dance . The US Government offered no real explanation other than Aerial Phenomenon .

The_Green_Fireballs.jpg

THE REPTILIANS

Another supposed race of Alien Life that has visited the Planet Earth are are said to have modified Human DNA. The Reptilians are also the prime Antagonist in many Conspiracy Theories involving Alien takeover of the Planet. In most of these theories . Reptilians are able to assume human form (even those of Government Officials). They are slowly molding a human Slave Population with them as our Masters. Supposedly much taller than humans (8 to 10 feet), and Reptilian in evolution, they are said to be very strong. They have extreme powers of mental manipulation against humans. They are said to come from The Alpha Draconis Star System. They are said to be a war-like species. By some accounts they are at war against The Grays (who are trying to protect and save us from their domination). Some Reptilian's have been seen to wear coverall type uniforms (with different insignia), again linking them to some form of organized hierarchy. Reptilians are very popular plot devices in Science-Fiction films and books.

The_Reptilians.jpg

THE ANDROMEDANS

These beings are said to come from The Andromeda Star System. They are humanoid in appearance, but are much taller tan humans (and most Alien Races). They are reported to be 10 to 12 feet tall. Further, they are Inter-Dimensional Beings seen as transparent or made of light . Their features (when seen) are human-like. They have similar features with regard to The Grays (as far as diminished facial features). They are not harmful and do not normally conduct physical experiments on humans. They are the least encountered race of Aliens.

The_Andromedians.jpg

THE NORDIC ALIEN

Nordic Aliens are said to resemble typical Scandinavian People. They feature well defined bodies with very blonde hair and blue eyes. They are seen to wear uniforms and use insignia. Further, are now to instantly speak ANY Earth language immediately. They are sometimes called Brother Aliens , lending them to the theory that they are manipulators of human DNA and may be an Alien Link to humanity. Described as 6 feet tall and of proportionate weight, they are commonly seen as Males (although Females have been encountered). Said to come from The Pleiades Star System, Nordic Aliens are not known to be hurtful and are often seen as teachers . They are also said to have 24 tightly arranged human-like teeth and webbed footing. Some of their other nicknames are The Tall Whites , Venusians and Space Brothers .

The_Nordic_Aliens.jpg

Very interesting about Reptilians. I've heard somewhere they actually live underneath us, e.g. in sewer systems .etc. Is this true

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

(Chuckling VERY heavily...he answers) :lol:

Actually no Chris, I haven't. HOWEVER, in the US we have the "quaint" story of Sewer Alligators (who are Reptilian). Someone is NOT keeping up with Monsters and Myths!

I had read that "Men In Black" (yes, that one's coming too!) - supposedly "live" in underground communities. They may even have a link to the "Hollow Earth" theory (if your familiar) (Hmmm...might have do that one too!)

I don't know if you've "seen" some of The YouTube "c**p" of famous Celebrities and Government Officials (who are Reptilians) accidentally losing their "concealment abilities" on camera. Very goofy stuff, but what they hey........... :)

Ok - maybe I didn't exactly phrase that point well. Looking back I seem a little stupid :D But I had just got up.

What I meant was - was it true as in is this part of the myths that surround them, that they live underneath us But you seem to have answered that one as well ;)

The hollow earth theory is brilliant. I've only touched upon it briefly but it is very interesting. I think I've seen one or two videos of this kind of thing - personally I could never tell how accurate this actually was and was rather sceptical. But it did appear genuine.

Edited by Lord_Chris

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Probably the same ones I saw as well. I wholeheartedly agree. I remember something along the lines of The Nazi's and their attempts to create "Flying Discs" (did they or didn't they kinda stuff). Further that they "moved undergound" in "Hollow Earth". You gotta ask yourself, "With all these Beings living underground.........." (Fun Stuff!) :p

Great personal stories, @Crusader1307! Although I'm skeptical about alien life (until I see it), I think it's definitely possible that it exists. I have a story of my own to share, my best one, even though I've had a few other minor sightings. That's what I get for living next to an airforce base!

I live in southeastern Massachusetts, near the Otis Air National Guard Base (now called Camp Edwards). It was March 8th 2012. I was driving home with a friend. I was in the passenger seat (right and front in the US). It was around 8:30 at night so kinda dark, and the road we were using is pretty quiet at that time. Anyways, we were driving past a golf course on our left which was enclosed by a thicket of trees. We stopped the car because we saw a hovercraft above the trees that was partially over the car and the road. It was shaped like a triangle, and had quite a bit of depth to it with red lights in the corners and a bluish light in the center. My friend, who saw it better than I did, said it had a "wingspan" of 25 to 30 feet, and had a "depth" (or height) of 3 to 4 feet, so it must've been unmanned.

We rolled down the windows and it didn't make a noise. No humming or engine noise at all. We watched it for some ten minutes. Neither of us had phones on us at the time that could take pictures, so eventually we decided to go back to my house (just a couple miles away). When we got back, my friend was standing near the door (it has a window in it) and called me over and asked me to bring my camera. The hovercraft was back and it was making some maneauvres impossible for a plane, going up, down, forward, back, and sideways in perfect angles. My shoddy digital camera wasn't able to take a decent picture from that distance with the night sky against the object, but it was very similar to what @Crusader1307 saw.

Later on my friend talked to one of their buddies in the military and my friend's friend mentioned that what we saw was probably a test run of a prototype stealth drone. He also mentioned a model name that I forget, but I was able to look it up (declassified) and it looked very similar, like a previous generation. Apparently the base near my house is one that holds these drones, and there's another up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I've seen the same craft, or craft of the same model, again - but only at night. Always before they come out, black helicopters scout out their route (usually at daytime and between 30 minutes to 2 hours before the craft come out).

I think this was a government experiment and not an alien craft. I'm pretty sure the "drone" is intended for recon purposes (no visible weapons on it). I reckon it can only be sent out at night on lightly populated routes so it doesn't get too much attention or get damaged (it must be very expensive!).

@Crusader1307 or anyone else - have you noticed a corellation between the black helicopters and the craft

EDIT: Sorry I tagged you so many times. :lol:

Mqb938i.png

Do you crave a life of adventure? Check out our Adventures in the Duchy of Riverborne and apply here to join the action!

VERY Cool story, Charles! I know the feeling about pictures. My "silly self" had been "preparing" for years and just watched it "fly over!" MANY people believe (or don't). I grew up in a time when UFOs were "fashionable". In fact "The National Enquirer" (if your from America, then you KNOW about that "Rag Sheet") - was the "UFO Bible", then. :lol:

As for "Black Helos", I'm ex-Military. Many civilians who saw them (early on) attributed them to UFO. We now know that they were Special Ops aircraft of (what we perceive to be) advanced design (my opinion) :)

Still, these stories are interesting (at the very least a diversion from "our" World's issues). Glad you like mine (and the others). Please keep reading!

THE GORMAN INCIDENT

Sometimes referred to as The Gorman Dogfight , this incident concerned a US Air Force Fighter and his so called Air Battle with an Unidentified Flying Object. The incident occurred on October 1, 1948 over Fargo, North Dakota (US). A Veteran Fighter Pilot of World War II, 2nd Lieutenant George Gorman (North Dakota Air National Guard), on routine patrol Gorman noticed a glowing Disk flying at 5,000 feet. Gorman was flying a P-51 Mustang Fighter and began to accelerate to 400 miles per hour. The Object climbed to operational ceiling of 21,000 feet in seconds. Gorman, nonetheless continued his pursuit. Several times, he and the Object ran head on with one another - breaking off just before impact. Soon other Fighters were enroute to assist Gorman. Gorman tried several times to dive drop on the Object from 14,000 feet - only to have it veer off at angles that a traditional aircraft could NOT do. After 20-minutes, the Object simply rose up higher and higher into the atmosphere until it disappeared. The story was widely told in local and National News. Gorman (as a serving Officer in The US Military), filed his Official report. He was told by his Superiors that he had tangled with an Experimental Balloon and NOT a Flying Saucer . Gorman never talked about the incident until he left The Military.

The_Gorman_Encounter.png

THE GULF BREEZE INCIDENT

Beginning in 1987, Florida Contractor Ed Walters (living in The Town of Gulf Breeze), was at the center of one of the most controversial UFO sighting flaps of the last (then) 20 years. A UFO (seen mostly in the early morning hours), was constantly near his house and beach. This went on for 3 straight weeks. Walters captured each and every contact on camera. What result was some of the most clear and highly-details pictures of an UFO. The Gulf Breeze Photos were seen all over the World and made Walters an instant Celebrity. Several books, movies etc all went to his fame. It was not until 2003 that Investigators found a highly complex UFO model (claiming that Walters used it to hoax people into believing his story). Walter claimed he was set up and that the model was planted. Much of his testimony was discredited. It should be noted however, (regardless if you believe Ed Walters or not), about 100 OTHER Residents of Gulf Breeze (including Police Officers) reported similar encounters. Those who did take photos are not as clear (but do look similar). You be The Judge Real or Fake!

The_Gulf_Breeze_Incident_1.jpg               The_Gulf_Breeze_Incident_3.jpg

NAZI UFOs

As strange as it may seem, there is a theory that Adolf Hitler' scientific community MAY have solved the Flying Saucer flight technology using Back Engineered methods. Supposedly (some 10 years before The Roswell Incident in New Mexico (US) an Alien spacecraft crashed into woods North of Berlin in 1937). The Occupants were dead, but the recovered technology was very much intact. German Scientist Viktor Schauberger (developer of The Horten Ho229 Flying Wing ), was capable of reconstructing the Alien propulsion system. His device was called The Bell . Using a disc design to accommodate The Bell , he was able to create the first terrestrial Flying Saucer. It was even said he had been able to create (again using Alien Technology), an Electro-Magnetic (EMP) type of weapon (that was installed in his craft as well). It goes without saying that IF this device ACTUALLY A popular notion in the 1950s, many stated that they had seen captured documentation as well as actual prototype machines (which fell into Allied hands, as did the Horten Wing ). Still others have put these Nazi Saucers firmly into other realms of legend. One states that escaping German Scientists (and Top Ranking German Officials) -used their Flying Saucers fly to The North Pole (to Secret Bases). There, they continue to live Underground continuing to develop their technology! Still, one must think about the massive leap in rocket and missile technology in the 1950s and 1960s (mostly as a result of captured ex-Nazi Scientists). It poses the interesting missive, What If?.........

Nazi_UFOs_1.jpg             Nazi_UFOs_2.jpg            Nazi_UFOs_3.jpg

THE USS "TREPANG" INCIDENT

The USS Trepang was a Sturgeon-Class, attack Submarine. As part of America's Cold War Fleet , Trepang was also used to spy on Soviet Russian military activity in The Arctic Ocean. In March, 1971 - Trepang was just days away from completing it's first mission in The Arctic Ocean (operating around Norway and Iceland. Preparing to surface, she raised her Periscope to survey the surface. The Captain saw something that he was not expecting to see. He observed what appeared to be 3 objects hovering between 100 and 200 feet above the surface. These objects were unaware of the Submarines presence. The Captain noted that one of the Object's (a cylindrical-shaped craft), appeared to be in distress , with smoke and what appeared to be flames coming from it's center . This Object suddenly dipped and began to fall into the Sea. The other 2 Objects soon dived into the water as well. The Trepang conducted a sonar sweep of the area, but registered nothing. The Captain allegedly recorded the Objects with the Periscopes recording equipment. The film was tuned over to The US Navy for review. Their release was by an accident of The Public Information Act in the 1990s. The original stills of the film were clearly marked SECRET and NOT FOR PUBLICATION . When questioned, The NAVY stated that the film was a hoax and that they had no reports concerning Trepang being involved in such an incident. It is known (and documented) that Trepang WAS operating in that area that day and time. (Hmmmmm........)

The_USS_Trepang_Incident_1.jpg     The_USS_Trepang_Incident_2.jpg    The_USS_Trepang_Incident_3.jpg     The_USS_Trepang_Incident_4.jpg

THE ALIEN AUTOPSY

This was perhaps one of the biggest stories of the last 50 years when it was released back in 1995. Reported to have been recovered film footage taken by Medical Examiners at Roswell, New Mexico in the 1940s the 17 minute, Black & White film purported to show ACTUAL Alien bodies being autopsied in a Government Facility. Poor quality and occasionally out of focus, The Alien Autopsy - created a Worldwide firestorm as final proof of Roswell and alleged Alien cover-up. Compared with the notorious 1963 Kennedy-Zapruder film, every News Station and Television Network wanted in . Ray Santilli (Owner of the film) sold the Copyright to 33 Countries. And then the bottom fell out . Attacked from all ends, the film was determined to be a hoax (and was possibly more dissected than the poor Alien in the film!). Of note, Santilli would admit that the vast majority of the film WAS staged. However, he had the original film (reported from Roswell), but it was in such terrible shape (deteriorating due to age and improper storage), that it could not be used. ONLY several frames were spliced into the staged film. Santilli to this day has not said WHICH frames were authentic (or where the supposed damaged film is now). His credibility was so damaged (not to mention the International lawsuits that followed), it is doubted anyone would believe ANY evidence he produced. Still, a small group of true believers maintain that the Government discredited him to keep the true nature of the events on the film controlled .

The_Alien_Autopsy_Film_1.jpg          The_Alien_Autopsy_Film_2.jpg

THE BLACK KNIGHT SATELLITE

This Modern mystery usually has most people (after hearing the facts), asking the simple question of What Is It The Object in question is dubbed The Black Knight and it has been in locked orbit over Earth's North Pole for at LEAST 110 known years (and possibly as long as 13,000 years, by some accounts). First reported in 1954 by Don Keyhoe (a UFOlogist), he stated that he had come into possession of classified documents that showed The US Air Force's concern , over an unknown satellite in Earth's orbit. No OTHER COUNTRY claimed the Object. What most people don't realize is that there is more. In 1899, famed Scientist Nikola Tesla conducted Radio Communication Tests (as how frequency waves travel and are effected in Space). The waves sent out were supposedly answered by the Object. It was even recorded. Unfortunately, this evidence disappeared (as did much of Tesla's work and documentation). In 1928 in Norway, Amateur Radio Operators picked up strange sounds from high-orbit over The Pole. This went on for a year . Finally, MANY (those brave enough to speak) US Astronauts of the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo Programs have admitted to seeing The Knight . Officially, NASA states that it is junk. Junk that had been in locked geosynchronous orbit for 110 known years. But perhaps it is what we think (and THEY know)....an Alien Probe in high-Earth Orbit, transmitting signals to who knows who?.........

The_Black_Knight_Satellite.jpg

ALESHENKA ALIEN

This report comes from Kaolinovy, Russia in 1996. A child died prematurely. Sad, but it happens. What was strange about the Case was that the fetus was supposedly an Alien-Human Hybrid! The case is as follows. A local woman had found the fetal remains near the Village of Kaolinovy. It was soon determined that the mother (who was severely mentally handicapped), gave birth and did away with the remains. The Police were alerted, and the Mother was taken away to a local Asylum. She reported was killed later while trying to escape (hit by a car). The baby was closely examined by Medical Experts. Identified as a He , the child appeared like nothing human and looked very much like, what is currently described as a member of The Reptilian Alien Race. Corresponding to a normal 25 to 30 week old human fetus in terms of growth, subsequent DNA testing were determined as inconclusive . ONLY photos of the baby exist. This is where the story goes off track . Apparently, the body disappeared from The Medical Examiner's Office. Strange Lights had been reported nearby just prior to the disappearance. Later, it was determined (of course by Government sources), that a severe radiation leak-exposure in the vicinity of the Village of Kaolinovy in 1957, was no doubt the cause for the strange deformities. It should be noted that NO ONE ELSE reported deformed children from 1957 to 1996. Interesting .........

The_Aleshenka_Alien.jpg

THE ATACAMA ALIEN

The Atacama Desert, Chile 2003. Oscar Munoz (a Chilean Businessman), discovered an abandoned Village in Northern Chile. Searching through the Ghost Town , he discovered the remain of something . The something was a humanoid looking being, roughly 4-feet tall. In a mummified state , the Being appeared to have an elongated head and oddly shaped, almond eyes . The Being also only had 10 ribs, but appeared to have hands and feet with 10 fingers and ten toes . Determined to be some kind of Dwarf , DNA testing yielded some human qualities but were otherwise inconclusive . The remains are now in the possession of a Private Owner .

The_Atacama_Alien.png

THE ALIEN OF CERRO AZUL

Reported (and photographed) in the Town of Cerro Azul, Panama in 2009 the creature was supposedly found hiding and was killed by local Villagers. The creature was humanoid and 4 feet tall. It was completely hairless and had a pink rubbery skin. The being had a longer than usual neck and a strangely shaped head . Circulated photographs created a stir in the UFO community as the creature was possibly an Alien Visitor . Later said to be the remains of a Slouth (that had been underwater for a time and was decomposing), some say that DNA samples were tampered with. Medical Examination documents, the original photograph negatives and DNA samples have vanished. What happened to the remains is unclear.

The_Panama_Monster.jpg

THE MCMINNVILLE INCIDENT

One of the first real civilian photos taken of an alleged UFO was a black & white image taken by Farmer Evelyn Trent on May 11, 1950. - at McMinnville, Oregon (US) While outside doing her chores, Mrs. Trent noticed a slow moving, metallic disk-shaped object heading toward the Farm from The Northeast. After watching the object for several minutes, she decided to retrieve her camera and took several photos. These photos have been examined many times over the decades and subjected to Modern photographic analysis. They have been repeatedly deemed genuine . LIFE Magazine published the photos (giving Mrs. Trent some level of Celebrity). Strangely. The negatives were lost by LIFE. Recovered in 1967, The Trent's had to sue over the return of their property (the negatives). After a lengthy Court Trial, the negatives were returned to The Trent Family.

The_Mc_Minnville_Photo_1.jpg              The_Mc_Minnville_Photo_2.jpg

THE LUBBECK LIGHTS

Widely seen and reported by hundred of observers in Lubbeck, Texas (US) from August to September of 1951, the so dubbed Lubbeck Lights have still not been adequately explained. Considered the first Mass Sighting of UFOs in The US, some 20 to 30 lights flying in a V-Formation were reported. The Objects were said to be circular, glowing Orbs traveling at an estimated 600 miles per hour. A famous set of photographs (5) were taken of the phenomenon. The US Air Force investigated the Case and cited a flow of birds . The photograph has been examined many times and proven to a genuine photo of something .

The_Lubbeck_Lights.jpg

THE PHOENIX LIGHTS

One of the most widely discussed UFO sightings of the last 50 years, took place over Phoenix, Arizona in 1997. Originally thought to be many objects in the night sky, later observations have determined that it was in fact one craft. Seen by thousands of Phoenix citizens, a craft shaped like a giant V with 15 to 20 white lights hovered over the City for nearly 3 hours!. Every local Television broadcast the sighting (and it even made National News). Local Military Officials said they had no aircraft in the air. Strangely they did not launch an intercept flight (and this was never really properly explained). Subsequent videos and photography came in from all over. The craft traversed some 300 miles in just several minutes (having flown over the roofs of a neighborhood over 100 miles away from Phoenix). After several weeks, The Military again chimed in. They now claimed that they were indeed conducting training that night with artillery and that the lights were flares over the City (despite the fact that no one heard artillery). All known photos and videos presented have been rigorously checked with the most up to date photographic analysis. None were proven fake or hoaxes.

The_Phoenix_Lights_1.jpg        The_Phoenix_Lights_2.jpg        The_Phoenix_Lights_3.jpg

THE WARDEN INCIDENT

In 2000, outside of Warden, South Africa a series of amazing photographs were taken of an Alien (or series of ) Craft. A Local Police Inspector was traveling down a Highway. He noticed a series of V -shaped craft with bright glowing yellow under lights following the direction of the Highway (several hundred feet up). The Inspector stopped and watched the lights was they passed overhead and by. He even took a series of photographs. The photos have been tested have been proven to be genuine. The strip of Highway has seen much strange activity and lights over the years.

The_Warden_Incident.jpg