Lord_Chris

[Link] 19 Tips every Windows 7 user should know

I found this on Maximum PC, and thought it was quite interesting: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/nix_friction_your_win7_system?page=0%2C0

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Error 0xc0000022 while starting Stronghold Crusader on Windows 10

Hey, guys! First of all, this is not a question, this is a solution. I believe this will be useful for many people.   I have installed Steam version of Stronghold Crusader on my new laptop which runs Windows 10. When I tried to start the game, it just wouldn't work. No error, no nothing. When I tried to run Stronghold Crusader from the Steam folder: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stronghold Crusader Extreme then I got the error code 0xc0000022. I tried with changing compatibility

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• LINK: All mission and trail saved games

@Floki has very kindly uploaded all these saved games to our downloads section!   You can find these all in a single download here: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/412-ultimate-bundle/

in Stronghold Legends

• Wrong link in email notification

Hi. This is the message I get in the email notification. When I tap on the link it says "the requested URL was not found on the server. I can show a screenshot of it could be helpful.     EDIT: Just so you wouldn't get me wrong. I just wanted to point it out in case you haven't noticed that, I don't mean to be the one who complains about everything. :D

in Site Questions and Support

• Your experiences with Windows 10 and Stronghold games

Hey, guys! I do realize I could have made this tread in Computer Support section, though I don't need support actually, so I assume this would be the right place. If not, Chris is going to move the tread, and I apologize in that case. :)   I meant to ask what are your experiences with Windows 10 and playing Stronghold games on it? I don't mean to start a tread about Windows 10 in general, though I have nothing against that of course, but this thing is the most important to me at the moment. Spea

in Computer Support

• Stronghold 2 incompatible with Windows 8/8.1 Fix

More and more users lately have been getting this error, especially on Windows 8/8.1. Rest assured however, that I feel I have finally found some kind of proper fix for this error. It only appears to occur on disk versions of the game.   There are two potential methods I am posting, the first is less drastic, and I recommend you start from here- though there is less chance of it working. The second, is the way in which I have fixed this error (at least for now) for myself.   The cause of this pr

in Stronghold 2