Lord Vetka

Chundra, A new war scenario, 2 maps.

I just posted my new war scenario called "Chundra", "Chundra H" is the hard version.

It's a small map with nothing small about the invasions, the normal map will make you work for the win, the hard version will allow a little less stone, no selling bread, and invaders will go to your mines, just enough to make it a hard map!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stronghold 2 War Campaign Discussion

I recently got a new computer, and I decided to give Stronghold 2 another go. I didn't play it a lot originally because I played the original and Crusader first, and I didn't really like the added complexity of Stronghold 2 at the time. Once you get into it though, it's fun in its own right. I've been playing through the war campaign, and I've gotten pretty far. Today I finished Chapter 11 (Treachery).   This level is really difficult at the beginning. I tried keeping the original layout at firs

in Stronghold 2

• Can't Play Downloaded Maps

Hello everyone,   I own the GoG-version of Stronghold Warlords and therefor cannot use Steam Workshop. So i was really glad to find this website here recently where i can download custom maps from other people. However, i can't seem to be able to play these Maps once i downloaded them. I copied the extracted map file into the "Maps" folder of the game, but when i click on either "community maps" or "sandbox" ingame, none of the maps i downloaded are displayed.  Can you tell m

in Stronghold Warlords

• New History Section

We've added another Section to Our History Thru The Ages Section. It will explore The Victorian Era. A few ''old'' Articles were moved over to get started. Enjoy!

in The Town Crier

• Stronghold Warlords Downloads, Maps, Content Etc

I'm delighted to announce that we're now accepting Stronghold Warlords maps, files, mods, missions, saved games etc to our site downloads section. We already have the new options in Warlords available for you to choose from when submitting your file. You can upload your content by going to the following link (you must be logged in before using it) : https://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/submit/stronghold-warlords/ You can browse our existing content for Stronghold Warlords at th

in The Town Crier

• New Years Resolution

New Years is right around the corner, so I thought that now would be a good time to post this thread. Do you have any New Years resolutions for next year? How have you done on yours from this  (soon to be over) year? For myself, I didn't set any this past year. For the following year, one of my goals is to spend less time browsing forums and social media, and instead, I'd should spend that time looking at and doing more productive stuff.

in The Open Castle Inn