Lord Vetka

Free Falls, yes a free play map, with invasion triggers!

I just posted my new Free play map "Free Falls" It's a medium map with more than enough resources to build a fine castle, I put in some markers to trigger invasions to test your castle if you want to, in the North there are 4 markers each one has a hard invasion that repeat once in one day, in the south west corner you will find 2 sign posts that will trigger the same type of invasions, these will come from the southwest, trigger them by moving a soldier up to the marker, one at a time or a few at once or all at once, the invasions are invasive and could stall your computer if you trigger to many to start with, save first!

Merry Christmas to all and have a great New Year!

39826126_FreeFallssc.thumb.jpg.0a589107143310b6aedf67787b43a128.jpg

2120052711_FreeFalls.thumb.jpg.e321671f976dda4bbf5d15d309ce93ad.jpg

This is one trigger on the NW side.

547191617_FreeFallsbattle.thumb.jpg.24d8487c665f338c872e6979e639140b.jpg

Nice thank you. I'm gonna check it out for sure.

Merry Christmas to you too and for sure to all others :)

TeamMuppet.eu

Thanks, have fun, the triggers could stall your PC if you use more than one, my PC stopped when I used 4 of them.

My PC is an older PC dual core 3400 so a little slow. You can see in the screens of the editor, the task bar has a icon that is all red, that shows how much my cpu is being used, at 80% it goes red, you see that at 100%, same in game, I'm out of resources:-(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• Stronghold 2 Manager is here! Possible to play MP game with bots

I have good news! :) One of the original fans of the mod sent the installation file. :) This is where you can download it from, but be aware, it is likely that your antivirus will detect it as a troyan. I believe that this is nothing harmful, and I will try it later. Right now I don't have the other PC of mine here, but I will have it tomorrow, so I will try it then.   Another issue is that they said it works with 1.3.1 version, so I am unsure whether this is going to with 1.4.1 version, but we

in Stronghold 2

• New map in progress - Free Build

I don't usually announce a new map being created, but given that I've recently got back into Crusader 2, I've noticed one massive gripe...   SIEGES FOR FREE BUILD SPAWN IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS SPOTS EVER AND RUIN THE FUN!   Therefore, I am making a free build map with sensible siege spawns, to allow you to defend sensibly against a realistic enemy attack! Keep your eyes peeled! :P

in Stronghold Crusader 2

• Planewalker's Complete Guide to SHL Invasion Settings

Hey there, guys. Planewalker here, formerly known as Lord Tanthos. I have years of detailed user map experience in Stronghold Legends, and I'm here to give you a rundown on every component of a SHL invasion.   Basics   The basics of an invasion are quite straightforward. You pick what troops, how many, and what color. Below that you can choose which map marker the army will appear from. If you do have any questions about this section, I will answer those in the comments. Let's get into the meat

in Stronghold Legends

• Delayed invasion script

Hello I have got a problem with map making? - a script to my invasion map in Stronghold Legends. The main goal is to save our ally by killing all enemies who are going to invade his castle. But they are not invading immediately - they have to settle in some distance when the game begins (this is time to kill them) and after for example 2 years they are invading our ally (this is time when is too late to save our ally). It's the same as mission 4 from Stronghold 2 (Bull's army is waiting until in

in Stronghold Legends