EaglePrince

Stenovita Dolina - Stronghold Europe map

So I am making this tread, as I believe we should have one like this for Stronghold Europe as well. This is the new map that came to life thanks to joint work of Duc Vautour's and myself. There will be another map as well, but this the first one that is going to be available at SHN downloads central. I am giving you the minimap, and I am also giving you the panorama of the map. I hope you're gonna like it. Duc Vautour sent me his map called Line in the Sand, which hasn't been submitted to SHN yet, but it will be soon enough. Even though his map hasn't but published yet, this one I made by editing Line in the Sand.

I believe this map could be played in singleplayer and multiplayer as well. All AI lords have enough space and enough resources, while none has too much resources, and almost each castle lord that doesn't have any ally out there is going to have had time defending his industry outside of his castle.

Any suggestions about the map - what could have been done better, or anything like that - that is all welcome!

Stenovitadolina.png

stenovitadolinapanorama1000.jpg

I am sorry for making double treads for this, but there is no notification displayed at main forums page about when I make a new tread or post in a sub-forum, such as in Stronghold Europe. I am making this one so it could be visible by others.

As I said in the email to you yesterday, I am aware of this issue and am working to fix it.

Please do not duplicate post. Closing.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Old Stronghold Knights

I was recently playing Stronghold Crusader 2 after upgrading my hardware and it has made me want to play stronghold crusader even more. Which reminded me of stronghold knights and a lot of their old stronghold content from Stronghold to Stronghold 2. I was wondering if anyone either had any copies of the many skirmish maps for crusader that were once part of SHK before its downfall.  This is a real shot in the dark but i was wanting to use the maps for old nostalgia as well as to store them

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold Warlords Competition- Results!

Well, after an intense competition which spanned over many months, we can now FINALLY reveal who has won our contest to win Stronghold Warlords for FREE! Thanks goes to everyone who participated in our contest this year. I have to say that when checking the entries, @EaglePrince and I were completely blown away by the quality of the submissions. It's clear that substantial effort has been put into every single one of the entries, and we're really grateful for the submissions members have ma

in The Town Crier

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• Problems with links to Stronghold Nation

Hi, I have seen before that I have some issues with Stronghold Nation links, but I wasn't sure was it about SHN or about the browser or email client. Now I figured out what was the issue. When you give us a link like this:   www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/367-a-kings-game/   sometimes it loads the link without "/" at the end (like this: www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/367-a-kings-game ). When the page loads without the "/" symbol, error 404 shows up.   I still don't know if

in Site Questions and Support

• Need Help Running Stronghold 2: Deluxe Version 1.31

As some of you may know, there are two versions of Stronghold 2: the Standard edition and the Deluxe edition. The standard edition patches to version 1.4.1, however, the Deluxe edition patches to version 1.31; and it requires a special Deluxe patch. The good news is that this patch was included on the DVD disc itself of late releases of this game (I have a late release which includes a 1.31 patch right on the disc; alternatively, the patch can also be downloaded here: https://www.patches-scrolls

in Stronghold 2