Sir DavidSpy

How to efficiently remove all 11 different Wolf castles

I've written a Steam guide for removing ALL the Wolf castles found in Stronghold Kingdoms and rather than repost the entire thing here I'll just link you to it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=257177957

Alternatively you can browse all the AI walkthroughs on SHKS

http://stronghold-kingdoms-strategy.com/game-ai/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Stretch game screen / Remove the two vertical black bars

Hi. When I start Crusader on my laptop, and when I set resolution to 1024x786, I get the two vertical black bars. When I set the resolution to 1920x1080, then it looks fine, but then everything is too tiny. I would like to be able to play the game on resolution 1024x768, but without those black bars. Can you tell how could I stretch the screen in the game? I hope there is a way to force that.   I have this issue on a Windows 10 laptop, but have noticed this on a Windows 7 laptop as well.   EDIT:

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• wolf lord reskin

hey was wondering if anyone who is good with editing skin textures could create a lord model based off the appearance of the wolf in?stronghold 3 for use in stronghold 2?   also i'm having trouble finding the download page for stronghold 2 I see the?"latest downloaded" but is there a way to just view all?the downloads that have been posted??   sorry new to the forum

in Stronghold 2

• Edited AI castles in multiplayer

Hey, guys, I meant to ask if you have any experiences with edited AI castles in multiplayer? I mean, if the host has edited AI, and the others have original castles on their machines, what would happen? Would that AI build the castle from hosts AIV file, or the game would crash, or something like that?   I've been playing few skirmish games, and mother did as well, and what bothers me is that large Lionhearts castle. He has great economy in there, but he also has only two gates - one inner and o

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Way to remove the fog?

Hi, I meant to ask you guys, if you know anything about the fog in Stronghold 3? Is there a way to remove it, or if there is a way to reduce the fog. The fog I am speaking about is visible when I zoom out as much as I can, or when I play around with free camera.   I am posting few screenshots I found on internet to show you what I mean.   This is a screenshot without the fog, ad this is where I found it.     On the other hand, here is a screenshot with the fog. This is where I found this one.  

in Stronghold 3