Mathew Steel

Stronghold Crusader II, Version 1.0.19369 Released!

The latest version of Stronghold Crusader II has been released, this update includes bug fixes, game balancing and misc changes.

Balance Changes

Wood Camp footprint reduced to 2x3 tiles.

Wood Camp cost reduced to 10 wood.

Updated starting troops for all AI Lords.

Updated all AI Lords' castles.

AI Lords will now randomly select their castle size and rotation when starting Custom Skirmish or Multiplayer games.

AI Lords will now try to build the largest castle size possible within the available free space in Custom Skirmish and Multiplayer games.

Skirmish Trail missions rebalanced to curb rushing the AI Lords:

Breath of the Infidel - Pit of Despair

Desert Heat - Isolation

Way of the Warrior - Lord of The Desert, The Two Brothers and Hope Springs

A Trail of Tears - Mighty River, Predator and Sands of Time

Hell's Teeth - The Peninsula and To The Summit

Bug Fixes

Fixed - Slowdown caused by no trees or wood being available on the map for Woodcutters.

Fixed - Players receiving a popularity bonus for multiple food types when rations are set to 0.

Fixed players? estates being changed on the mini-map when they were added or removed from a team.

Fixed - Players that aren?t in a team in Skirmish and Multiplayer games not being kicked out on game start.

Fixed - Multiplayer game lobby not showing correct values for clients when they first join the game.

Fixed - Greatest Lord screen being available in non-skirmish missions.

Fixed ? Issues with Ranger's animation and props.

Fixed - Exploit where placing a free wood camp would refund half the cost in wood.

Fixed - Village estates colour issues in the Map Editor.

Fixed ? Various crashes.

Misc Changes

Added support for changing available keyboard layouts using ALT+SHIFT.

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

Whow, the new patch is out. :O

Thanks for sharing - must go and give it a try.

Edit:

Misc Changes

Added support for changing available keyboard layouts using ALT+SHIFT.

I did not see this on the SHC2 forum announcement. What does this actually do?

Edited by Nigel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Need Help Running Stronghold 2: Deluxe Version 1.31

As some of you may know, there are two versions of Stronghold 2: the Standard edition and the Deluxe edition. The standard edition patches to version 1.4.1, however, the Deluxe edition patches to version 1.31; and it requires a special Deluxe patch. The good news is that this patch was included on the DVD disc itself of late releases of this game (I have a late release which includes a 1.31 patch right on the disc; alternatively, the patch can also be downloaded here: https://www.patches-scrolls

in Stronghold 2

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions

• Modifying Stronghold 3

I've posted a tutorial which tells you how to unarchive the game files from the '.v' format which they are in. This now means that modifying Stronghold 3 is finally possible.   To do so, you must download the following modding utility:   http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/downloads/file/349-modifying-utility/   Here is the tutorial: http://www.strongholdnation.co.uk/article/195-unarchiving-stronghold-3-files   Let me know if anyone has any issues :)

in Stronghold 3

• Microsoft Just Killed the Crusader Ai Village Editor

Microsoft changed what the F1 key does: it pulls open the Bing browser (eww) and opens a useless help file. (why????) In the Stronghold Crusader AIV editor, F1 did a critical function: SAVING the file in progress. I believe Firefly was a bit lazy when they designed the AIV editor because they didn't think that anyone would be using it nearly 20 years later - the AIV editor does not have a save file button! Anyone know a way around this issue? Do I need to install Windows XP on my compu

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Stronghold Legends 4th Skirmish Trail Arthur's Challenge + Bonus Content

Stronghold Legends has an exclusive bonus trail (Arthur's Challenge) that was originally only released with the Gold disk version of the game. This means that without this version, you had no way of being able to collect all the awards or completely finish the game. However, Firefly have since released the 4th exclusive bonus trail as an addon application, which I have sourced and uploaded to our downloads section, available here. You only need to use this application if you are still using

in Stronghold Legends