Lord_Chris

Help choose new user group ranks!

We are considering changing the user titles on the site, and you have a chance to help! All you need to do is post below with the title you think a user group should get (or the amount of posts that a user should post to get that title) and you could have some ranks named as yours!

Example:

Knight Bachelor [currently knight]

Knight Errant [64 posts]

Good luck! The contest will take place until the 20th July, after which the management team will deliberate upon the entries and the new ranks will be revealed! Choose the amount of user groups or ranks you would like - good luck :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• New Years Resolution

New Years is right around the corner, so I thought that now would be a good time to post this thread. Do you have any New Years resolutions for next year? How have you done on yours from this  (soon to be over) year? For myself, I didn't set any this past year. For the following year, one of my goals is to spend less time browsing forums and social media, and instead, I'd should spend that time looking at and doing more productive stuff.

in The Open Castle Inn

• New Stronghold Crusader Hd Player 2020

Hey guys,    im a new player looking for literally anyone to play some multiplayer with, the computers move way too fast for me and I need to play someone who is willing to slow down to provide an adequate challenge.      im not sure if anyone still looks at these forums, but go ahead and give me a kind email if you wish for an easy challenge, or if you are up to teach.  🙏🏻🙏🏻   thank you kindly. ar3nad3wdz [at] gmail [dot] com -Patrick. 

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Need Help Running Stronghold 2: Deluxe Version 1.31

As some of you may know, there are two versions of Stronghold 2: the Standard edition and the Deluxe edition. The standard edition patches to version 1.4.1, however, the Deluxe edition patches to version 1.31; and it requires a special Deluxe patch. The good news is that this patch was included on the DVD disc itself of late releases of this game (I have a late release which includes a 1.31 patch right on the disc; alternatively, the patch can also be downloaded here: https://www.patches-scrolls

in Stronghold 2

• Sh2 Ai Editor Help (Noob)

Not sure how active this forums is, or if anyone here is able to assist.   Was having fun recently with Stronghold 2, and came across the AI editor.  (Program from this site, to create/edit .aic files for starting castle templates for the various AI personalities in game) I am trying to learn how to use it, but when I open it, it wont maximize.  I am using windows 10, the program seems to be opening and running fine, I just cant see it in its entirety. To be 100% clear on the dire

in Stronghold 2

• New History Quiz

AVE CITIZENS.....   SHOW YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE BY PASSING OUR NEW QUIZ. 10 QUESTIONS DESIGNED TO PONDER YOUR CONTINUED CITIZENSHIP......GOOD LUCK AND FAIL NOT, LEST YOU BE FED TO THE LIONS!

in The Town Crier