Lord_Chris

Help choose new user group ranks!

We are considering changing the user titles on the site, and you have a chance to help! All you need to do is post below with the title you think a user group should get (or the amount of posts that a user should post to get that title) and you could have some ranks named as yours!

Example:

Knight Bachelor [currently knight]

Knight Errant [64 posts]

Good luck! The contest will take place until the 20th July, after which the management team will deliberate upon the entries and the new ranks will be revealed! Choose the amount of user groups or ranks you would like - good luck :)

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• Building and troops availability with through ranks

Hi. I wrote about this before, but now I didn't manage to find that exact tread... I was thinking about making a table I could also print, and that would help me in playing Stronghold 2 - especially in multiplayer. The thing is that there are many cheap, yet useful, buildings which you can build since some rank, but at the moment you may not notice that, and now you can have a reminder for that. At that moment Chris showed me this article he had already made.   I used this article now, and I hav

in Stronghold 2

• Server error when viewing user profile.

I get the following error when attempting to view my profile.   The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration, we've been unable to display the page you requested. We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused, use the link below to try again, alternatively you can return to the board index. Errno [ 8 ]: Undefined variable: panther_users in /home/path/to/profile.php on line 1833

in Site Questions and Support

• [Link] 19 Tips every Windows 7 user should know

I found this on Maximum PC, and thought it was quite interesting: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/nix_friction_your_win7_system?page=0%2C0

in Computer Support

• "A new user was registered with the same IP address..."

Hi, I have suggested Stronghold Nation at Stronghold Crusader 2 forum, and one of them is having a problem. This is what he says. This is the tread at Stronghold Crusader 2 forum.

in Site Questions and Support

• New User Ranks

Well, the time is here for the results of the user rank contest to get revealed!   After long and careful consideration, I am pleased to announce that all of the suggestions given have in some way been implemented into the new ranks. However, unfortunately due to this reason, there will now be two main user groups for standard users: a one for new members, and a one for normal members. Due to this change, the 'Dukes' user group will now remain a standard colour as will the other members, and th

in The Town Crier