Lord_Chris

Account Rename / Delete / Topic Renaming / Post Removal Requests

Account Renaming

User Accounts seldom get renamed so do not expect this. If there are extenuating circumstances, feel free to PM a head administrator. You must provide an extremely good reason for your account to be renamed. Discussing username changes publicly is not permitted. Do not open threads; they will be closed.

Account Deleting

Accounts on StrongholdNation do not get deleted, it is simply not done. Nothing you do or say can make us delete your account. If you no longer wish to use your account, you can edit your profile to remove any information you have filled out, log out, and then never log back in. However, we will not delete your account for any reason. Please do not private message us about this, or open a thread about it, as they will be closed.

Topic Renaming

Topics rarely get renamed. If you feel there are exceptional circumstances where your topic must be renamed, please PM a global moderator or administrator who will review your request. Topic titles are also indexed by search engines such as Google so unless your topic title is very misleading do not expect it to be renamed. It may be renamed once out of courtesy at the discretion of a moderator but do not expect this to happen. New threads or discussion posts regarding these topics will be closed; please do not open them.

Post Removal

Posts will not get removed. If you have a valid reason why your topic(s) or post(s) should be removed, send a personal message to a member of the site management team. But I can tell you now: unless a post is clear spam or you have an phenomenally good reason why, it will not get removed. If it has personal information in it, then edit it out. If you do not have editing permissions, then contact a member of the site staff and request to have your post edited. There is almost no valid reason you can provide for us to delete your post. It has always been your responsibility taking care with the information you post on the internet; once you post it, you have no control over it whatsoever. This is true for most sites on the internet, not just this one. If you feel something you post may be considered as inappropriate, don't post it in the first place. Once more, do not open threads regarding such issues; they will be closed.

We answer questions on behalf of everyone on the internet. We do not answer questions for individuals, we do it for the benefit of everyone. By leaving your posts, other people in the future with similar problems could find a solution through it as well.

Should you feel the need to discuss any of our policies, send a PM to a head administrator or myself.

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles