SHC Big Fan 1

Stronghold Crusader Peace Time in Offline Playing

I want to make or download a version of shc v1.1 that can play offline with peace time is that possible to be ?? Someone help me please .......

Welcome to Stronghold Nation!

Unfortunately, that is not possible. There are no settings in the game for that, nor there are maps that work like this.

The only chance would be if some mod enables it, but I can't remember any mod adding this option. G.M.B. mod, for example, has a lot of that, but not this as far as I know.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Posted (edited)

Thank you for answering me sir, so there is not a mod that has this now or should I download all those mods and test it ? 

And if there is not, where should I suggest for making this mod ?

Edited by Lord_Chris
Removed quote of previous post

It should be written in the mod description. Now, for G.M.B. mod, this feature is not mentioned.

But I am unsure that such a mod exists. If I remember some other mod which does enable that, I will let you know.

In the meantime, you might achieve something like this by building a wall between you and the enemy. So, if your map has seven players, you could add these walls belonging to player 8. These walls would be "hostile" for everybody, and all players would start destroying it as soon as they can. But that wall would slow them down.

Maybe moats belonging to player 8 would also do the job! And that solution might even look nicer.

Posted (edited)

Well thank you sir .

I need peace time option in single player games to train 5 pt and 10 pt different economies for multiplayer games and also it would be more fun to play with pt vs 7 bots .

Edited by Lord_Chris
Removed quote of previous post

Now I see. In that case, to train for 5pt or 10pt, just put the AI onto a spot from which je can't reach you. And put the timer on your phone for example, or whatever.

For playing against AI lords with rules like that, that would be unfair towards them. Those AI lords were made for 0pt. After the peace time, you would start spamming more than one hundred troops, when he would get at most 30. Not to mention if you're going to use those overpowered portable shields, which AI lords never do.

If you wanted to sure, just play a multiplayer game against AI lords with 5 or 10pt. You would only need one more PC, or a friend who would act as an observer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now