Mathew Steel

New map in progress - Free Build

I don't usually announce a new map being created, but given that I've recently got back into Crusader 2, I've noticed one massive gripe...

SIEGES FOR FREE BUILD SPAWN IN THE MOST RIDICULOUS SPOTS EVER AND RUIN THE FUN!

Therefore, I am making a free build map with sensible siege spawns, to allow you to defend sensibly against a realistic enemy attack! Keep your eyes peeled! :P

"Gofyn wyf am galon hapus, calon onest, calon l?n."

This sounds fantastic! You'll have to let me know when it's done so I can play it :)

It's been a very long time now since I played a game of Crusader 2. Looking forward to it!

The fields have eyes, and the woods have ears.

⁠— Geoffrey Chaucer, The Canterbury Tales: The Knight's Tale

Useful Articles

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Color Changing Progress

Hello,   This thread is mostly for Lord Chris, but anyone can feel free to contribute.? I know on a previous thread here that there were discussions about efforts into diving into the coding of how color selection is made in Stronghold 2 and that I believe Chris was going to look into that.? Does anyone have any kind of information on if this is even possible or if there have been an efforts directed towards this?? I would love to push this however I can and am willing to help learn how to find

in Stronghold 2

• New Years Resolution

New Years is right around the corner, so I thought that now would be a good time to post this thread. Do you have any New Years resolutions for next year? How have you done on yours from this  (soon to be over) year? For myself, I didn't set any this past year. For the following year, one of my goals is to spend less time browsing forums and social media, and instead, I'd should spend that time looking at and doing more productive stuff.

in The Open Castle Inn

• New Stronghold Crusader Hd Player 2020

Hey guys,    im a new player looking for literally anyone to play some multiplayer with, the computers move way too fast for me and I need to play someone who is willing to slow down to provide an adequate challenge.      im not sure if anyone still looks at these forums, but go ahead and give me a kind email if you wish for an easy challenge, or if you are up to teach.  🙏🏻🙏🏻   thank you kindly. ar3nad3wdz [at] gmail [dot] com -Patrick. 

in Stronghold Crusader & Crusader Extreme

• Wip Eyecandy Invasion Map

Hey folks, I haven't done any map making in years, and I quite fancied having a go again, so I'm making an invasion map, as yet unscripted, so just eyecandy for now. I do have various resources for map making in an external drive, however the usb is broken so it is inaccessible at the moment, I recall that when I enquired it was cheaper to buy a new external casing than it was to get the port repaired, so I'll see about doing that some time. Anyway, here's a stitched together pano

in Stronghold 1

• Win a Free Copy of Stronghold Warlords Upon Release!

Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020 The admin team are delighted to announce our latest competition for 2020, working in partnership with Firefly Studios to provide a free Steam code for Stronghold Warlords, upon release, for the winner of our competition. Welcome, Lords and Ladies, to the Stronghold Nation Summer Contest 2020! Prizes 1st place: Free copy of Stronghold Warlords upon release and the Stronghold Kingdoms Starter Pack 2nd place: Free copy of Stronghold Crusa

in Competitions